For some people, spending hours developing mood boards, trying different layouts and accessories and trailing the shops is our idea of heaven! I'm one of them anyway and I've loved every minute of renovating many beach huts in my time – two of these even went on to become Towergate Beach Hut of the Year finalists!
But what if this isn't your idea of heaven. What if instead, you are thinking that:
- You don't have the time to spend hours finding the right items at the right price
- You want to ensure your beach hut is styled in a way to maximise your ability to hire it out
- Beach Huts are expensive so you've already spent a lot of money and your budget is now limited
- You have a blank canvas but don't know how to start
- You don't know how to create a mood board to aid with styling
- You feel you can't afford to get it wrong. You are worried about wasting both time and money
- You are at the point where your current decor doesn't make you happy when you open those doors.
If this sounds like you, then I can understand that and have been there with all 5 of my own beach hut renovations. BUT and it's a big BUT. It is possible and that's where our beach hut styling advice can aid.
How Does it Work?
Stage 1: Introductory Questionnaire
Filled in by you, sent by email before our discussion
You'll complete an upfront questionnaire and I'll ask you to send me as many pictures as you can of your current hut. I'll need both exterior and interior photo's and as many as possible. A video would be fab but don't forget measurements too.
Stage 2: 1st Call
30-45min Phone Call / Skype / Zoom / Google Hangout (whichever you prefer)
This will help me get to know you and what you are looking to get from you beach huts decor including those all important practicalities like how you plan to use it! We'll record the call for you to keep later too.
Stage 3: Pulling it Together
I'll then take some time to research what will work best for your style and the hut itself. This will include the creation of a mood board, which purchases to prioritise. I'll also pull together a content/style checklist and Pinterest board too.
Stage 4: Advice & Guidance
I'll send you via email a mood board and Pinterest Board which you can use for future reference along with a completed recommended contents list.
You'll also receive a video recording with bespoke guidance tailored to your beach hut.